If you have any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The trademark Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant are owned by Harbour Lights, a wholly owned subsidiary of Harbour Lights Cafe & Restaurant Ltd, and used under license by its affiliated companies. You may not use the Marks displayed on this Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions. Any other use is strictly prohibited and Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant will take all necessary action to enforce its rights.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions. You may download one copy of the contents of the Site to one computer for your personal and noncommercial home use provided you do not change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice. If you modify or use the materials for any other purpose, you will be violating the intellectual property rights of Harbour Lights Ltd, Inc. which it vigorously protects.
3. The Site provides you an opportunity to communicate with us. Please be aware that any communication, whether it be suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other material, to Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant through the Site or otherwise will be treated as nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you submit, transmit, or post becomes the property of Harbour Lights Ltd., or its affiliates and Harbour Lights Ltd is free to use, without being limited thereto, any ideas, concepts, suggestions, graphics, photography, or know-how contained in any communication for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or noncommercial, without payment of any compensation to you.
4. Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant has used reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site; however, it makes no warranties or representation as to the accuracy of its contents. Neither Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant nor Harbour Lights Ltd assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the Site.
5. This Site and all content, included or available therein, are provided "As Is" and "As Available" with all faults. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, SECURITY AND ACCURACY (ALL OF WHICH ARE DISCLAIMED). Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant does not represent or warrant that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted, error free, secure, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that any content is accurate or correct. Your use of this Site is solely at your own risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusions of certain warranties some of these exclusions may not apply to you. Under no circumstance shall Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant , its parent, subsidiaries, or affiliates and each of the foregoing directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, counsel, successors and assigns be liable for any damages or injury whether direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential that results from the use of or inability to use this Site or any portion thereof including, without being limited thereto, any offering that may be made therein. This limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant had been advised of the possibility of such liability. The total liability of Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant to you for all losses, damages and causes of action (in contract, tort, including without limitation, negligence, or otherwise) will not be greater than the amount you paid to access the Site. You may bring no claim against Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant more than one (1) year after the action arose. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages the liability of Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant in such jurisdiction shall be limited to the extent permit by the law thereunder.
6. Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant makes no representation about any other site that you may access through its Site and is not responsible for the contents of any other site. Unless expressly stated, Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant does not endorse any products or services offered by any company or person linked to its Site. You may not create a link to the Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant Site without first obtaining its written permission.
7. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any laws. Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
8. This Site is controlled by Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant from its offices within the Isle of Man. Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant makes no representation that all of the contents of the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the Site is prohibited from locations where some or all of the content is illegal. If you choose to access this site from other locations, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any contents of the Site in violation of UK export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the Site content shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Isle of Man without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Isle of Man Courts.
9. Any failure by Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant to enforce any of its right under these Terms and Condition or under applicable law shall not constitute a waiver of such rights. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful by a Court of competent jurisdiction, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions hereunder. These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant relating to your use of the Site.
10. Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
PARTY BOOKING TERMS
CONTRACTED EVENTS: Your group event is guaranteed when we receive a signed booking form and £10 per person deposit from you. The final guest count must be guaranteed two days in advance of your event. If your guest count is not confirmed, the original contracted guest count or the number guests in attendance will be charged, whichever is greater.
DEPOSITS: To reserve your space, we require a £10 per person deposit and a signed booking form. We will retain this deposit until the date of your party, where it will be credited against your final bill. Management reserves the right to require a deposit for any group. Deposits are non-refundable.
PRIVATE AREAS and EXCLUSIVE ROOM HIRE: To reserve a private area, a food and beverage minimum purchase may be required.
ROOM & TABLE ARRANGEMENT: We will do our best to accommodate your group in the space preferred, however we reserve the right to relocate your group to a more appropriate area should your expected attendance change significantly. We will never alter your party to another location without your express consent.
MENU SELECTION: To provide you with the best possible service, we ask large parties to choose from only one of our group menus. We will be happy to accommodate special vegetarian and dietary needs. Your menu must be finalised one week in advance and the pre-order received at least two days before your event.
SERVICE CHARGES: A discretionary 8% service charge will be added to your total bill at the time of payment. All other relevant taxes are included.
BAR OPTIONS: We gladly offer several bar options for your event in both our Ramsey and Port St Mary locations. These include: Bar on consumption, the host pays for all drinks which are then added to the final bill. Limited Bar Value, the host pays for all drinks up to an agreed limit. Limited Bar Drink Type, the host pays for all drinks of a certain type, e.g. beer and wine only no spirits. Cash Bar, guests pay for there own drinks throughout the evening. As our Peel location is not licensed we invite you to bring your own alcoholic beverages this is at no extra charge providing that all non-alcoholic drinks be purchased from our own range.
GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
Are accepted by us on the understanding that the terms and conditions have been understood and accepted by you.
Our gift cards expire after one year and can be used at any of our three locations across the Isle of Man. Use of our gift cards constitutes acceptance of these terms. Harbour Lights is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged cards, or any unauthorised use. Afternoon Tea Gift Cards may not be exchanged for any other goods, services or products. Cards will expire 12 months after date of purchase. Not redeemable or refundable for cash. The card remains the property of Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant Ltd and must be sacrificed on zero value. e-Gift Cards usually delivery instantly but can take up to 24 hours to be activated by our system.
We aim to maintain our prices for 12 months but regret that if extraordinary circumstances occur it may be necessary to pass on, without notice, any increases over which we have no control.
Payments will only be accepted through the online payment system provided. VAT & Duty Where applicable, these are charged at the current rate (December 2018). We reserve the right to change prices subject to a change in the rate of duty & VAT. Some goods contain zero rated VAT; on these items VAT is charged on the due amount only.
We reserve the right in the event of an item not being available to substitute with an item(s) of equal or greater value.
Delivery / Claims
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days of receipt, but regret that at exceptionally busy times it may take up to one week for your order to dispatch. Please ensure that a full and correct address is given (with postcode) as any additional carriage costs resulting from errors will be charged. Delivery charges are as those listed on the separate order form. Claims for breakages or other damage must be made in writing to 'Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant' within 3 days of delivery. All goods and packages that are subject to a claim must be kept for inspection by the carrier. Damages during carriage must be noted on the carrier delivery note, otherwise claims are invalidated. A charge of £0.50 is payable on postal gift card orders. Email delivery cards are free. Please ensure that the correct recipient email address is entered on all e-card deliveries, it may be impossible to re-issue card that have been sent in error.
Harbour Lights shall not be liable for any loss which might occur after the parcel has been signed for on delivery. Our liability, in any circumstance and whatsoever the consequences, relating to any parcel ordered is limited to the invoice value of the parcel itself.
Refunds will only be given for faulty or damaged goods, please return the item(s) with proof of purchase. (Refunds will only be credited with the same payment method as the original purchase.) Your statutory rights are not affected.